It's about time for a new iPhone, and with the rumors about an iPhone 5S and maybe even a cheaper version getting stronger, AllThingsD now reports that the next iPhone will launch on September 10. Apple introduced the iPhone 5 on September 12, 2012, so there is a good chance AllThingsD's sources are correct, though we haven't heard anything from our usual sources yet (and earlier…
Apple Will Reportedly Unveil The Next iPhone On September 10
August 11, 2013
Bibliophile Unbiased Blogger Precautions Creative Logical Resourceful Curious Universal Mélome
My first name reflects my family's unparalleled love for the actress, Natalie Wood.
My last name is German and it means "pig farmer" in English, so I'm sure you're extremely jealous.
My sister and I share the middle name "Kyong", pronounced key-young in Korean. it means bright, shining star. It is the first name of my mother and her six sisters.
I am currently a 3rd year undergraduate at University of California, Davis majoring in Computer Engineering and minoring in Technology Management.
Aside from my programming experience, my involvement with the campus community in Davis has allowed me to express my creative mindset in a variety of settings. I belong to both a social sorority Delta Gamma on campus as well as an academic club (Society of Women Engineers).
Because of this, I communicate with a wide spectrum of individuals. The differences between these two groups have developed my perspective on the relationship between technology and customers. Many technical companies today are filled with engineers who create products that reflect their own interests, rather than the interests of the public. I believe that I can create the solutions to problems that satisfy public interest.
My blog, swopeswope, is about my life mixed technology. I know that’s broad but I don’t want to narrow it down since tech is all over now-a-days. I spend almost 75% of my time exploring the web that but 9 times out of 12, I’m checking out articles on sites like TechCrunch, Inc., and AllThingsD. I also write articles for the site, HackCollege.
I’ve always loved art. I draw, paint and sketch on my bamboo tablet when I have free time. My pictures communicate my ideas — my perspective of the world. I grew up believing such ideas were unrealistic, sometimes even immature. But maybe that’s what people said about laptops, bluetooth speakers, and touch screens. The only way to make an idea a reality is to dream in a world without bounds; a world of information & technology.
Top Posts & Pages
- [ROUND-UP]: The Best Websites To Browse While Bored!
- Tapping Into Your Inner Geek: How To Become A Computer Guru
- To All Bank Of America Users: Are you adding cash back deals to your account?
- Kickstarter highlight: 3Doodle, a printing pen
- [My Younger Cousins on YouTube]: How Technology Has Allowed Me to Witness The Moments That Matter
- Photoshop User (Magazine) - January 2013
Recent & Decent
- [My Younger Cousins on YouTube]: How Technology Has Allowed Me to Witness The Moments That Matter September 10, 2013
- How YouTube Network Big Frame Focuses On Big Stars With Four Vertical Brands August 13, 2013
- How Google Glass brings the 'Google brain' to anyone who wears it August 11, 2013
- Apple Will Reportedly Unveil The Next iPhone On September 10 August 11, 2013
- Photoshop User (Magazine) - January 2013 August 11, 2013
Tweet @ MeMy Tweets
Polyvore: A Blessing & A Curse
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.